Early Access: July 13-21
Public Access: July 21-August 6
The Nordstrom Anniversary sale is right around the corner! I’m going to share a few of the reasons why you should take advantage of it and not miss this amazing opportunity to save BIG! If you aren’t familiar with it, every year Nordstrom has their largest sale for a 3 week period where you can score the BEST of the BEST fall and winter items that you'll for sure want to wear in the coming months! See below the top reasons you should shop the sale from July 13th - August 6th. I will be adding a 'Nordstrom Sale' tab at the top of the page for you to easily click through and shop everything I buy plus tons more!
1) SAVE SAVE SAVE – Who doesn’t like to save money? I know I do, which is exactly why I take advantage of this sale every year. I tend to stock up on all my fall essentials – booties, over the knee boots, denim, sweaters, jackets, etc during the sale. Keep in mind that I’ll be posting a lot of fall inspired looks on my Instagram and blog so don’t be alarmed and think I'm crazy – this sale is the sole reason why! You may think it’s silly (and I do too) to buy such things in the middle of July – but I can GUARANTEE you once items go back to regular price you will definitely regret not saving big while you had the opportunity! Last year I bought ALL of my cute fall shoes and clothes in July and I was so happy I did because I would’ve spent twice the amount had I waited!
2) Nordstrom Notes – If you aren’t familiar with nordstrom notes – let me introduce you to my little friend! Personally, I think shoppers should get rewarded for spending their hard earned money ( and a lot of it ) with retailers. Nordstrom offers Nordstrom Notes, which is basically a $20 giftcard to spend however you’d like. The more you spend – the more notes you accumulate! I usually hoard all my notes throughout the year until this very sale because I do spend quite a bit and want to get the most for my money. Click here to sign up!
3) Nordstrom Cardholder Perks – I know retailer debit/credit cards aren’t for everyone. Personally I’m not a fan of them either because there’s always a good chance I’ll go overboard and buy a whole new wardrobe at any given moment. I do however have a Nordstrom credit card just for the sole purpose of earning more notes and of course to gain Early Access to the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. For those of you who aren’t aware, early access is ONLY for Nordstrom debit/credit card holders. From July 13-21 anyone who has a card will be able to shop the sale early which is super beneficial because the best items GO FAST!
- If approved, you can sign in to access your card online and start shopping right away
- Earn 2 points per dollar spent in stores and online at Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, HauteLook and Trunk Club
- Plus, get a $20 bonus Note when you spend $100 at Nordstrom with your new Nordstrom card the day you're approved
- Enjoy the benefits of being a Nordstrom cardholder
- No annual fee
- 24/7 Nordstrom customer service